PCB 2 x 8 for Street Lighting Applications
2×8 ACONCAGUA is a PCB level II made especially for Street Lighting and High Bay lamps for outdoor and indoor luminaries. The module includes the best technology available in the market place with the best performance and price. The production in Mexico is key for projects in short notice. The local logistics decrease the services rate cost.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Total Luminous Flux >5000 lm without losses *
- High module Nominal efficacy of up to 163LPW without losses *
- Design flexibility through two lumen packages
- Easy wiring with push-in connectors
- Standard and premium efficacy options
- Three CCT Options (4000K, 5000K and 5700K)
- Service life greater than 60,000 hours (L70); lifetime warranty depends on the SKYLAB testing to system level
- Easy to Install
- Compatible with dimming system
- Minimize maintenance due to long life
- Compatible with ASAHI and LEDIL optics (sold separately).
- PCB and components with UL certification by manufacturer.
- Road lighting
- Urban street lighting
- Flood and Area lighting
- Tunnel lighting
- High bay