LEVEL II PCB for Low Power
Horticulture Lighting Applications
Horticulture Low Power Level II PCB is made to be able to modulate the wavelength spectrum from 445nm to 730nm, it has color modulation to create different recipes for the great variety of plants and agricultural foods.
And for different applications, influencing various plant parameters such as biomass, shape, nutritional content, taste, germination, and time of flowering.
The lamp is made for the difficult environments of plant factories and greenhouses, with an IP67 optic avoiding the filtration of dust and water so that the LED can fulfill its full life potential.
It is made in such a way that it produces a high light output of more than 150 µmol/s/m2 with an efficacy above 2.5 µmol/J applying typical values at 700mA per color in different variety of recipes.
HORTILAMP improves crop growth as well as product quality
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Decrease the growth cycles of your crop
- Growth throughout the year
- Reduces area and produces more year-round
- Minimize lamp maintenance as it is designed to dissipate heat efficiently, prolonging its life
- Easy to install
- PWM control system to generate different recipes for different types of plants.
- Up to 4 channels per optical point.
- Excellent light uniformity which helps to have uniform crops
- Adaptable lamp for different types of agricultural applications.
- Indoor growing houses
- Top Lighting
- Vertical farming
- Growth for medicinal plants.
For more information, contact us